Jo Nah, known by the superhero alias Ultra Boy, is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century. His homeworld is Rimbor and he has several powers that he can only use one at a time, including strength, speed, invulnerability, flight, flash-vision, and penetra-vision.
This version of Jo Nah is one of the Batch SW6 Legionnaires, a younger version of the Legion's existing adult Jo Nah introduced during the "Five Years Later" era. Batch SW6 were originally believed to be clones created by the Dominators, but later revealed as time-paradox duplicates engineered by the Time Trapper. The events of Zero Hour erased them and their adult counterparts, replacing them with the Reboot Legion.
- Unique Physiology
- The character Ultra Boy was originally created by Jerry Siegel and Curt Swan, first appearing in Superboy #98 (1962). The Batch SW6 version was created by Keith Giffen, Tom Bierbaum, and Mary Bierbaum, first appearing in Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4) #24 (1991).
- It is unclear exactly when Batch SW6 were taken out of their own time. The group includes a version of Triplicate Girl who hasn't lost a body to Computo and become Duo Damsel yet. The presence of Ferro Lad suggests it was during his brief tenure, although he joined after the Computo incident.
- 27 Appearances of Jo Nah (SW6)
- 5 Images featuring Jo Nah (SW6)
- Quotations by or about Jo Nah (SW6)
- Character Gallery: Jo Nah (SW6)
Legion of Super-Heroes member