Joan Williams was Jay Garrick's girlfriend and often participated in his adventures as the Flash.
Joan briefly was the owner of the Useless Utility Company after accidentally winning it in an auction.
Joan and Jay were eventually married.
After Drs. Jerry and Tina McGee had attempted to return Wally West his speed, resulting in what appeared to be the speedster's death after a devastating cross-country run, Joan traveled to New York to comfort his mother, since she herself had been through the same thing, with the apparent death of Jay.
During one of her visits to the West apartment, she talked with Wally about moving to Keystone City. However, she was still shocked when he actually did, with Mason Trollbridge and the Pied Piper in tow.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Height and weight from The Flash Annual (Volume 2) #3.
- Before marrying Flash, Joan's address was 222 Lafayette Park Road, Keystone City.
- 239 Appearances of Joan Williams (New Earth)
- 19 Images featuring Joan Williams (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joan Williams (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Joan Williams (New Earth)