In the early 1950s, Joanie Swift was a student secretary who accidentally typed up the equation for the Speed Formula and was granted super speed until she fainted out of fear of a mouse and forgot it.
- Superhuman Speed: Joanie gained the power of superhuman speed by reading the speed-formula: 3x2(9YZ)4A.
- This version of Joanie Swift, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Joanie Swift (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Joanie Swift (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Joanie Swift (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Joanie Swift (Earth-Two)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.