Jocelyn "Joss" Jackam was the daughter of criminal Mark Mardon and an unnamed woman.
After her father left and she grew distant from her mother, Joss became a meteorologist and storm chaser who lost her grant when her experiments got too dangerous. During the Enlightenment orchestrated by the Thinker, a weather vane on her storm chaser van was struck by a piece of the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite giving it the meta-power to control the weather like her father. Using her new staff, Joss broke into Iron Heights to kill her father, but the Flash and XS intervened and transported Mardon to the pipeline at S.T.A.R. Labs. Undeterred, Joss attempted to destroy all of Central City by summoning a huge weather system and lightning tornado, but the Flash used himself as a lightning rod, absorbing all of the energy and directing it back at Joss, defeating her.
- Meta Weather Vane
- Weather Witch Van: Joss Jackam used this van in her meteorologist experiments. A weather vane attached to the van was struck by a piece of the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, granting it meta-powers.
- Jocelyn is an adaptation of two characters of the DC Universe. Her public persona is a reference to the character Josh Jackam. Her abilities are a reference to the character Weather Witch.
- Weather Witch was portrayed by Reina Hardesty.
- 6 Appearances of Jocelyn Jackam (Arrowverse)
- 3 Images featuring Jocelyn Jackam (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Jocelyn Jackam (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Jocelyn Jackam (Arrowverse)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |