Joe Chill partook in the clown based riots that erupted after Joker murdered Murray Franklin live on television. He spotted the Wayne Family leaving the Monarch Theater and ambushed them in Crime Alley. Using a pistol, he shot Thomas and Martha Wayne in front of their son, Bruce, leaving him an orphan.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Joker and is an adaptation of Joe Chill. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- 1 Appearances of Joe Chill (Joker Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Joe Chill (Joker Movie)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joe Chill (Joker Movie)
- Character Gallery: Joe Chill (Joker Movie)