John C. Pemberton was a military officer of the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War.
While defending Vicksburg from Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant, Pemberton faced the very unexpected when Unionist soldier Atticus Kent, whose innate powers manifested, literally fought his way through the Confederate lines and into Vicksburg where he demanded Pemberton to surrender. Vicksburg then shortly fell by nightfall with half of Pemberton's men knocked cold and the rest disarmed.
Powers and Abilities
- This character is a fictional representation of John C. Pemberton, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of John Clifford Pemberton (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring John Clifford Pemberton (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about John Clifford Pemberton (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: John Clifford Pemberton (Earth-1863)