This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
In Doctor Fate's Injustice 2 ending, Constantine keeps the Helm of Fate for him inside the House of Mystery, even chipping in with Zatanna to keep the Lords of Order from seeing Kent Nelson.
- Magic: John is highly skilled in the use of magic.
- Dimensional Travel: John was capable of transporting himself to the Tower of Fate, and Hell.
- Energy Projection: John was capable of projecting a purple mystical energy.
- Telekinesis: John was able to unlock metal restraints with a hand gesture.
- Teleportation: John was capable of teleporting himself, to escape Swamp Thing's grip.
- Occultism: John possesses extensive knowledge of magic and the supernatural.
- 34 Appearances of John Constantine (Injustice: The Regime)
- 9 Images featuring John Constantine (Injustice: The Regime)
- 8 Quotations by or about John Constantine (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: John Constantine (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.