Metallo is an enemy of Superman.
Jack Corben was an astronaut who had risen to the rank of captain. After flying through a Kryptonite asteroid field, he fell ill; he turned green and was emitting green energy. Lex Luthor revealed to him that he was dying of Kryptonite poisoning and manipulated him into blaming Superman. Luthor created him a suit that saved his life and allowed him to control the radiation production. As "Metallo," he confronted Jimmy Olsen and had him summon the Superman Family. When hey arrived, he attacked them with the Green Kryptonite in his chest piece. Steel came to their aide and held his own long enough for the Supers to obtain lead equipment and imprison Corben.
Powers and Abilities
- Jack's initial transformation is similar to that of Kryptonite Man.
- 2 Appearances of John Corben (Tiny Titans)
- 4 Images featuring John Corben (Tiny Titans)
- 1 Quotations by or about John Corben (Tiny Titans)
- Character Gallery: John Corben (Tiny Titans)
|Steel Villain(s) |
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."