John Decker was an officer with the Los Angeles Police Department.
After having trouble conceiving a child, God sent his angel Amenadiel to bless John and his wife Penelope, leading to the birth of their daughter, Chloe. When Chloe was 19, John was murdered in a robbery gone wrong, prompting Chloe to quit acting and become a cop, following in her father's footsteps.
Years later, John's killer, Joe Fields, was being let out on prisoner leave. Chloe tailed the transport, and after it suddenly stopped, she opened it up and found Fields and the guards killed. After investigating, Chloe discovered her father's real killer was Perry Smith, a prison deputy warden. Maze tracked Smith down, but Chloe refused to harm him, preferring to see him go to prison instead. However, Dan Espinoza and Maze hand Smith over to the Russian mob and he was killed.
- John Decker was portrayed by Chris Payne Gilbert.
- 1 Appearances of John Decker (Lucifer TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring John Decker (Lucifer TV Series)
- Quotations by or about John Decker (Lucifer TV Series)
- Character Gallery: John Decker (Lucifer TV Series)