John Diggle, Jr. was the son of John Diggle.
After the Flash went back in time to save his mother from the Reverse Flash and creating the alternate timeline Flashpoint, John Diggle, Jr. went back in time again in an attempt to restore the timeline to what it was before. However, as Jay Garrick told Barry, even though he tried to fix the timeline doesn't mean it'll fit perfectly back together. One of the side effects of this time hopping was that John Diggle's daughter Sara was rewritten to be a boy named John Diggle, Jr. all along.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of John Diggle, Jr.. The original character was created by Marc Guggenheim and Ray Utarnachitt and first appeared in The Flash (2014 TV Series) Episode: Welcome to Earth-2.
- John Diggle, Jr. has been portrayed by four actors:
- Unknown (young; "Paradox")
- Keon Boateng (young; seasons 5-6);
- Marcello Guedes (young; seasons 7-8); and
- Charlie Barnett (older).
- In the future, John Jr. becomes engaged to Oliver and Felicty's daughter Mia Queen.
- 12 Appearances of John Diggle, Jr. (Arrowverse)
- 4 Images featuring John Diggle, Jr. (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about John Diggle, Jr. (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: John Diggle, Jr. (Arrowverse)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."