Dr. John Henry Irons worked on Project Fair Play, a secret government program aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Irons, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed, too. Irons proposed they go public to take the heat off them and shift the focus to the government, who wasn't doing anything to protect them. The real killers, three droids created by Will Magnus, soon arrived. The Superdroid incinerated Irons with its heat vision.
- John Henry Irons was voiced by Khary Payton.
- 2 Appearances of John Henry Irons (Gods and Monsters)
- 1 Images featuring John Henry Irons (Gods and Monsters)
- Quotations by or about John Henry Irons (Gods and Monsters)
- Character Gallery: John Henry Irons (Gods and Monsters)