John Romita, Sr. (b. January 24, 1930) is a comic book artist.
He was born in the borough of Brooklyn.
He is the husband of ex-Marvel Traffic Manager Virginia Romita and father of artist John Romita, Jr..
He was Art Director for Marvel.
- John Romita, Sr./Penciler
- John Romita, Sr./Inker
- John Romita, Sr./Cover Artist
- John Romita, Sr.'s Images as a Penciler
- John Romita, Sr.'s Images as a Cover Artist
- John Romita, Sr. at Marvel Database
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.