- I'm very convincing.
- — John Stewart src
John Stewart is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
John Stewart was raised in Detroit, Michigan. As an adult, John joined the United States Marine Corps and became an accomplished scout sniper. Due to his indomitable will, he was indited into the Green Lantern Corps where he befriended fellow Lantern Hal Jordan.
John was stabbed from behind by Sinestro during the fight between the Green Lantern Corps and the Regime. Sinestro then blamed his death on Guy Gardner causing Hal Jordan to kill Guy in a blind rage.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Green Lantern. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #87.
- This version of John Stewart was voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- Injustice 2's free play mode retconned events so that not only was John against the Regime, he survived his encounter with Sinestro, although he was legally deceased. Free play; however, was non-canon.
- 22 Appearances of John Stewart (Injustice)
- 3 Images featuring John Stewart (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about John Stewart (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: John Stewart (Injustice)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.