His post-war exploits, if there were any, went unrecorded. In 1950, he attended the rally in Washington, D.C. where all costumed superheroes were to appear by Presidential decree to show their loyalty. During the rally, Joan Dale (Miss America) publicly exposed Tex Thompson as being the Ultra-Humanite and attempted to also expose Dynaman as being Adolf Hitler in Daniel Dunbar's body when the Ultra-Humanite had Robert Crane (Robotman) silence her by murdering her in public. Rex Tyler (Hourman) took over for Joan Dale in the exposure of both Thompson and Dunbar, causing Dynaman to show his true colors and to attack the various superheroes present. It is not known how involved he was in the battle with Dynaman, or if he survived it.
- This version of the character is native to the JSA: The Golden Age series of stories, appearing mostly as a cameo character.
- 1 Appearances of John Zatara (JSA: The Golden Age)
- 1 Images featuring John Zatara (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Quotations by or about John Zatara (JSA: The Golden Age)
- Character Gallery: John Zatara (JSA: The Golden Age)
|All-Star Squadron member|
This character is or was a member of the All-Star Squadron in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "All-Star Squadron members" category.