In the 1930s, Johnnie Law was a beat patrolman in New York City. He rescued and adopted a homeless orphan, and busted the firebug that had made him homeless. Early in his career he was assigned to do plainclothes police work.
In 1939 Johnnie Law was apparently killed by a suicide bomber.
- This version of Johnnie Law, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Johnnie Law's feature ended in a cliff-hanger, with Johnnie getting blown up.
- 22 Appearances of Johnnie Law (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Johnnie Law (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Johnnie Law (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Johnnie Law (Earth-Two)