Previously, "Johnny DC" had been a corporate mascot used by DC in the Silver Age, as well as a nickname for DC Comics fans (comparable to "Marvel zombie").
- All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- The Batman Strikes!
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold
- Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam
- Cartoon Cartoons
- Cartoon Network Action Pack
- Cartoon Network Jam-Packed Action
- Cartoon Network Block Party
- DC Kids Mega Sampler
- DC Super Friends
- Gotham Girls
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi
- Justice League Adventures
- Justice League Unlimited
- Krypto the Superdog
- Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century
- Looney Tunes
- Powerpuff Girls
- Princess Natasha
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
- Supergirl: Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade
- Superman Family Adventures
- Teen Titans Go! (volume 1)
- Tiny Titans
- Young Justice
- Johnny DC Staff
- Comic titles published under the Johnny DC imprint
- Individual issues published by Johnny DC
Although at one point it may have been an independent publisher, this company is or was owned by DC Comics, and used as a DC Comics Imprint. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Imprints category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.