Johnny Quick is a member of the Crime Syndicate of AmeriKa with the power of super-speed.
The man who would become Johnny Quick was originally a drug addict who killed another speedster, and processed that speedster's blood into a synthetic chemical. This "Speed Juice" allowed him to attain a certain degree of superspeed, but grew addicted to it, further damaging his physical condition.
- Superhuman Speed: Johnny Quick possesses the power of super-speed. The extent of his super speed limits are not known though he seems able to hold his own in direct combat with Wallace "Wally" West the recent primary Flash who was considered to be the fastest of the known Flash.
But Johnny Quick is NOT able to break the light speed barrier or the dimensional barrier between the matter and anti-matter realities on his own power levels.
Johnny Quick carries vials of his "Speed Juice" that grants him his superhuman speeds and abilities. He usually wears a protective helmet to protect and shield him from impact problems at slower speeds as well as focuses his vision at his higher speeds
- 25 Appearances of Johnny Quick (Antimatter Universe)
- 24 Images featuring Johnny Quick (Antimatter Universe)
- Quotations by or about Johnny Quick (Antimatter Universe)
- Character Gallery: Johnny Quick (Antimatter Universe)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."