Johnny Quick was one of the six founding members of the Crime Syndicate who terrorized the Earth they inhabited, keeping its governments in near submission by threat of a nuclear war. He was one of the members who favored the use and development of a quantum-powered nuclear weapon that would destroy all life on Earth if the Earth governments refused to relinquish what little power they had left to the Crime Syndicate. However, when Owlman stole the weapon and transported it to a parallel Earth universe called Earth-Prime to destroy all realities, Johnny Quick helped Lex Luthor and the Justice League stop Owlman by vibrating his molecules to a fast enough speed in order to open a rift between the Crime Syndicate Earth and Earth-Prime. Upon Batman's return from Earth-Prime, though, the incredible amount of molecule vibration speed had aged Johnny Quick to the point of death - he bravely sacrificed himself to save the world he had terrorized. Now knowing Batman knew this would happen, which is why he asked Quick to do it instead of Flash, all Quick did was smile and congratulate him on tricking him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and is an adaptation of Johnny Quick. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Johnny Quick was voiced by James Patrick Stuart.
- 1 Appearances of Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: Johnny Quick (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."