Jason Todd later found his body and tied it to the front of the Batmobile as a hood ornament. Jim Gordon convinces him to remove the Joker from the Batmobile the following morning after arriving at a Bludhaven orphanage to avoid disturbing the children.
Powers and Abilities
- Joker was created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson, first appearing in Batman #1. However, the DCeased version of Joker first appeared in DCeased #2 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- Joker Recommended Reading
- The Joker (Volume 1)
- The Joker (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- "Batman: Lovers and Madmen"
- "Batman: A Death in the Family"
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- "The Joker's Last Laugh"
- "Superman: Emperor Joker"
- "Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!"
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (graphic novel)
- 3 Appearances of Joker (DCeased)
- 13 Images featuring Joker (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about Joker (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Joker (DCeased)