Joker is the long-time enemy of Batman.
Joker was chosen by the Light to be one of the seven members of their decoy group the Injustice League; however, he didn't know he was being used. His role was to control the numerous Kobra-Venom powered plants attacking the world. After the Team take out the control plant, Joker attacks Robin. Once the Justice League shows up to arrest them, Joker attempts to kill them all with his Joker Venom, which Dr. Fate sucks into a portal to save them.
Joker was then reincarnated in Arkham Asylum.
- Telepathic Immunity: He is immune to telepathy, as seen when Martian Manhunter tried to enter his mind, but doubled over in pain with Joker replying "Scary in there, isn't it?".
- Genius Level Intellect:The Joker is also very skilled in the fields of chemistry, genetics, and nuclear engineering. He also seems capable of mastering whatever he puts his twisted mind to when he wants to.
- Mental Illness Besides his complete and utter disregard for human life, the Joker implies that he possesses more than one personality, which he juggles.
- Joker Venom: a chemical which, when inhaled, causes its victims to laugh uncontrollably until they die with a wide grin on their faces.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Joker. The original character was created by Bob Kane, Bill Finger, and Jerry Robinson and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Joker was voiced by Brent Spiner
- 5 Appearances of Joker (Earth-16)
- 3 Images featuring Joker (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Joker (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Joker (Earth-16)
Injustice League member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Young Justice Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Young Justice. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Young Justice Villains."