Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Joker was forcefully dropped into the pit by Owlman. He challenged Owlman's authority through criminal acts against him and the corrupt city police. The man pretended to be crazy to justify his acts and although he seemed unconcerned about the consequences this could bring, he was emotionally hurt by all innocent deaths that he caused.
Talon decided to try to capture the Joker, to show his superiority to Owlman. The Joker defeats and kills him, mutilates his body and sends it in gift boxes to Owlman. This is a devastating blow to the tyrant of Gotham, who is shocked to witness the corpse of whom he considered his brother. Joker goes on the offensive and tries to kill his nemesis but is stopped by the Outsider, who shoots him in the right hand, shattering it. The Joker poisons Pennyworth as revenge, but fails to kill him. Owlman, furious at what the Joker has done to his two biggest allies, throws him to the propellers of a moving helicopter killing him instantly.
- Unique Physiology: Due to his chemical submergence, Joker has gained beyond average advantages over normal humans as well as further exposure has tainted his physiology.
- Joker Venom
- Joker Cards
- Jokester/Joker was created by Paul Dini and Tony Bedard, first appearing in Countdown #32. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Jokester/Joker first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League (Volume 2) #23.4: Secret Society by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis.
- 1 Appearances of Joker (Earth 3)
- 2 Images featuring Joker (Earth 3)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joker (Earth 3)
- Character Gallery: Joker (Earth 3)