The Joker is a incredibly dangerous psychopathic criminal who is a constant nemesis of Batman and Robin. In Lego Batman: The Videogame, he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and formed a group consisting of Harley Quinn, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, and Scarecrow as they intend to destroy a cathedral and spread his deadly laughing gas across Gotham. Years later he teams up with Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler and Harley Quinn to steal the Man of the Year awards. He is foiled by Batman and Robin and taken to Arkham. He is later freed by Lex Luthor to aid him in his plan to become President. The duo then cause mischief and destroy the Batcave. Later Joker is confronted by Batman the Justice League, during Lex's campaign and wields a giant Joker robot. He is beaten once again and brought back to Arkham. However he manages to escape to the Ace chemicals building before being beaten by Batman once again.
After that, he somehow escaped Arkham and joined Lex Luthor, Cheetah, firefly, Solomon Grundy, and Killer Croc to capture the JLA Watchtower. They were defeated by the Justice League and pressed into a temporary alliance with them to stop Brainiac from shrinking the Earth. The Joker was accidently hit by a blast from Star Sapphire's ring which made him more loving. He allowed Batman to briefly assume his identity to restore the Earth and was cured of his condition from the ring before being imprisoned in Arkham again.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of The Joker. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Joker has been voiced by three actors:
- In the first Lego Batman game he can withstand toxic waste, in the 2nd he can not.
- 7 Appearances of Joker (Lego Batman)
- 6 Images featuring Joker (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Joker (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Joker (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member