At some point the Joker was apprehended and imprisoned at Arkham Asylum. Batman and Commissioner Gordon passed the Joker's prison cell when they went to interrogate Killer Croc at the psychiatric hospital. When a bolt of lightning flashed through the night, the super-villain started laughing hysterically.
He eventually succeeded in escaping Arkham Asylum and was reunited with his girlfriend and assistant Harley Quinn. However, the Joker was soon abducted by Hush, a mysterious new villain in Gotham who then blackmailed Harley into working for him in exchange for the life of her puddin.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the animated direct-to-DVD movies beginning with Justice League: War. It is an adaptation of the Joker. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Joker was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in Son of Batman and by Jason Spisak in Batman: Hush.
- 3 Appearances of Joker (War)
- 1 Images featuring Joker (War)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joker (War)
- Character Gallery: Joker (War)