Joker 2.0 was a digital copy of Joker made by accident. At first it was an A.I., later it's consciousness was transferred to Wayne Enterprises nano-bots.
- Nano-Bots Physiology (Formerly)
- Mental Illness: Like the original Joker 2.0 is criminally insane.
- No Physical Body: Originally Joker 2.0 was an A.I it was changed when it was tranfered to nano-bot. Finally Joker 2.0 was defeated bu putting him back to the original environment and destroyed there.
- Vulnerability to EMP (Formerly): 2.0's nano-bots could be jammed temporarily by EMP blast. It later adopted to it and EMP no longer had an effect on him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of the Joker. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Batman #1.
- Joker 2.0 was voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- 1 Appearances of Joker 2.0 (The Batman TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Joker 2.0 (The Batman TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Joker 2.0 (The Batman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Joker 2.0 (The Batman TV Series)