With the help of his henchmen and the mysterious Scream Queen, Scarecrow planned on taking over Halloween with special pumpkins. The pumpkins would spread his Fear Gas when heated. His plan was foiled by Batman and the Flash.
- Chemistry: Jonathan Crane is a proficient chemist and has used this skill to develop his infamous "fear toxin".
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): While seemingly able to fight toe-to-toe with Batman he did not do so for long and was taken out even while Batman was under the effects of his fear toxin.
- Intimidation: Crane knows just how to use his toxin for maximum effectiveness including understand how he will appear when victims are terrified with his toxin. He takes considerable delight in frightening people.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in World's Finest #3.
- Scarecrow was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- 10 Appearances of Jonathan Crane (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Crane (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Jonathan Crane (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Crane (The Brave and the Bold)