Jonathan Kent was the adoptive father of the Kryptonian Kal-El aka Superman. It was implied that he passed away at some point in the past.
Jonathan Kent lived in Smallville, Kansas along with his wife, Martha. In 1979, they found the spacepod of the Kryptonian survivor, Kal-El so two of them adopted him and raised him as their son, Clark. Jonathan and Martha's life lessons helped Clark become Earth's greatest hero as Superman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arrowverse franchise and is an adaptation of John Kent. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Superman #1.
- Jonathan Kent was portrayed by Fred Henderson.
- Jonathan Kent was never shown on-screen until the Superman & Lois episode, Pilot. He was first mentioned in Supergirl episode, Pilot.
- 1 Appearances of Jonathan Kent (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Kent (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Quotations by or about Jonathan Kent (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Kent (Arrowverse: Earth-38)