Jonathan Kent was the foster father of Superman.
Jonathan Kent is the husband of Martha Kent and the adoptive father of Superman, also known as Clark Kent. Since they were unable to conceive a child of their own, when the Kents found him as a baby inside of a strange rocket crashed to Earth they raised him as their son.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Pa Kent. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Superman #1.
- Jonathan Kent was voiced by Mike Farrell.
- 35 Appearances of Jonathan Kent (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Kent (DCAU)
- 2 Quotations by or about Jonathan Kent (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Kent (DCAU)
Superman Family member