King Cong was a reluctant enemy of Superman.
Johnny Morely was a US trooper captured by the Viet Cong, and drugged into doing their bidding by Dr. Han. With additional herbs, she gave him the power to transform into an invulnerable giant. Superman rescued him, and they made short work of the Cong.
- This version of Jonathan Morely (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The history of this character could not have been canonical by the time of Crisis on Infinite Earths, as Earth-One's floating timeline eventually made it so that Clark Kent was still a teenager in his Superboy career while the Vietnam War was still raging.
- 1 Appearances of Jonathan Morely (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Morely (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jonathan Morely (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Morely (Earth-One)