Jordan Gladwell was a Seattle teen who was turned into a zombie after the Aleutian flu crisis.
The change forced her and her brothers out of the house. To help the many new teenage zombies that were kicked out of their house, Fillmore Graves started youth groups, led by Major Lilywhite. Jordan was one of the more vocal members of the group.
Jordan and Fister Webb quickly graduated into active FG service as part of Major's squad. Jordan's career was not without problems. In a fight in the street, she scratched Dead Ender Tucker Fritz, which would normally be a capital offense.
She also grew closer to Fisher, and though they kissed, she did not pursue a relationship as he was constantly getting on her nerves.
While they were transporting prisoner Russ Roche, Roche grabbed Jordan's gun and escaped. An angry Chase Graves shot her multiple times in the torso in anger. In panic, Webb shot Graves in the neck, and Graves shot Webb straight between the eyes. Jordan washed out and stayed with Major, where she learned the identity of Renegade. She returned to Fillmore Graves to keep Major informed on the pending execution of Renegade members Liv Moore and Levon Patch. Her information proved vital to saving them.
Powers and Abilities
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Fisher Webb was portrayed by Jade Payton.
- 9 Appearances of Jordan Gladwell (iZombie TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Jordan Gladwell (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Jordan Gladwell (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Jordan Gladwell (iZombie TV Series)