Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Puppeteer is a mind controlling supervillain.
Weir was captured by The Gang and forced to help them defeat Superboy by controlling his forcefield. At the Fortress of Solitude Rex Luthor attempted to shoot and kill Weir, but Superboy jumped and blocked the shot, having broken free from Weir's control. However, shortly after, Joker Jr. took Superboy to a cell while Weir was killed by Rex.
Powers and Abilities
- Matter Control: Puppeteer can control both organic and inorganic things.
- Robotic Engineering: Skilled Engineer/Technician
- Science: Advanced knowledge of human brain activity and thought patterns
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Puppeteer Suit
- Anima-Psytronic Technology
- Puppeteer was created by John Broome and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Puppeteer first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Adventures of the Super Sons #1 by Peter Tomasi and Carlo Barberi.
- 7 Appearances of Jordan Weir (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jordan Weir (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jordan Weir (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jordan Weir (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superboy. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Superboy Villains."