José Ladrönn (b. 1967) is a comic book artist.
José Ladrönn is a Mexican comic book artist. He started working for Caliber Comic on the title Moebius Comics in 1997. He was soon hired by Marvel Comics and worked on some of their most iconic titles including Fantastic Four, Thor, Wolverine and Cable. His first published work for DC Comics was in 1999 on the title Legends of the DC Universe and he would later work on a few other titles like Battle for the Cowl: Commissioner Gordon and Omac Project among others.
Most recently, he has been working for Marvel Comics and Valiant Entertainment.
- José Ladrönn/Penciler
- José Ladrönn/Inker
- José Ladrönn/Cover Artist
- José Ladrönn/Creations
- José Ladrönn's Images as a Penciler
- José Ladrönn's Images as an Inker
- José Ladrönn's Images as a Cover Artist
- José Ladrönn's Images as a Colourist