Deacon Blackfire is a religious cult leader who took Jack Ryder to the Lady of Gotham statue as a sacrifice victim. Batman arrived to battle Blackfire and his disciples and sent them to GCPD.
- Charisma: Blackfire is able to sway the feeble-minded into following his Order, mostly the homeless and out-of-work thugs.
- Leadership: Because of his apparent compassion for his cult members, Blackfire commands their loyalty and respect without question. Should he deem someone an enemy, they will attack the target without hesitation.
- Occultism: Blackfire has knowledge of the occult, seeking to use whatever method he can to extend his life.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arkhamverse video game series and is an adaptation of Deacon Blackfire. The original character was created by Jim Starlin and Bernie Wrightson and first appeared in Batman: The Cult #1.
- Blackfire was voiced by Marc Worden for the video game Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Deacon Blackfire is first mentioned in Batman: Arkham Origins. In a radio broadcast, a newscaster mentions that Bruce Wayne donated shoes to the Deacon Blackfire Shelter for the Homeless.
- 2 Appearances of Joseph Blackfire (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Blackfire (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joseph Blackfire (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Blackfire (Arkhamverse)