Dozer was one of the Golden symbiote-powered members of Wetworks.
Sergeant Mendoza, or "Dozer" as he's known to his friends, was considered a master in large weapons systems. He discovered several new ways to implement older firearms, forcing rewrites of every major weapons manual. Colonel Jackson Dane saw the need for a man of his abilities and procured him for the second generation of Team 7. After receiving the Symbiotes at the Transylvanian vampire enclave, Dozer went AWOL with the rest of his team. The symbiote caused him to grow to immense proportions, and he soon required the support of battle armor developed by industrialist Armand Waering. He gained better control over his size and returned to semi normal proportions. He was killed in action while fighting in the war between the Vampire and Werewolf Nations.
With the changes in the nature of the universe from Captain Atom's visit, Dozer somehow came back to life and rejoined Wetworks.
- Golden Symbiote: Like all members of Wetworks, Dozer is bonded to a symbiote which normally hides inside him, but can flow out to coat his skin with a golden armour.
- Superhuman Strength: His strength was far greater than the rest of Wetworks.
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Psychic Link: He has a telepathic link with the other symbiote wearers, the rest of Wetworks.
- Size Alteration: The symbiote recognized that Dozer was proud of his muscular physique and enhanced it, allowing him to grow in size. Unfortunately it continued to enhance it more and more until he grew so large his body couldn't stand up or his bones would break. To continue to function as part of the squad, Dozer was hooked in to a gigantic heavily-armed battle suit, until he later learned control his powers and stop his growth at around ten foot tall.
- Chi Battle-Spheres: Grail eventually taught Dozer to focus his chi, allowing him to generate several ORBs (Orbital Reconnaissance/Battle-spheres) which he could send flying around, through solid objects, and then have relay information back and forth through them.
- Power Instability: Mendoza's symbiote causes his skin, bone and muscle mass to increase too rapidly and too quickly at a time for his body to properly compensate his excess girth. Causing him incredible amounts of pain and hampering his ability to move.
- 13 Appearances of Joseph H. Mendoza (Wildstorm Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph H. Mendoza (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Joseph H. Mendoza (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Joseph H. Mendoza (Wildstorm Universe)