Joseph Meach was a custodian of the Superman Museum who was hit by lightning while near a Legion of Super-Heroes display, which gave him the powers of all Legionnaires. Meach used Chameleon Boy's shapeshifting to give himself a half-Superman, half-Batman costume and renamed himself Composite Superman, with the intent of taking over the world.
- Power Replication
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Joseph Meach/Composite Superman. The original character was created by Edmond Hamilton and Curt Swan and first appeared in World's Finest #142.
- Composite Superman was voiced by Travis Willingham.
- 1 Appearances of Joseph Meach (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Meach (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Meach (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Meach (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."