Powers and Abilities
- Alien Physiology
- Matter Absorption: The Jovian creatures can absorb metals by their antennae, and are turned into living and mobile facsimiles of that metal.
- When absorbing metals, the creatures will have all its properties. If they eat iron, they should rust quickly if exposed to concentrated amounts of oxygen; if they eat gold, they will turn as maleable as the gold itself. As they were destroyed, it is unknown if they would return to their original size and properties after some time without consuming metals.
- Vulnerability to Lead: If the creatures absorbs lead, they will die of lead-poisoning.
Gravity: 2,5 G
Atmosphere: hydrogen, helium
Level of Technology:
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Appearances of Jovian Metal Creatures
- Race Gallery: Jovian Metal Creatures
- Images of Jovian Metal Creatures
Links and References
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.