Hunting a sniper known as "the Rifle", Julia unavoidably crosses paths with Batwoman, who is really Kate Kane, her old friend and a former brief lover.
Powers and Abilities
- Martial Arts
- Military Protocol
- Pedagogy: She was Kate Kane's Krav Maga instructor.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batwoman and is an adaptation of Julia Pennyworth. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Don Newton and first appeared in Detective Comics #501.
- Julia Pennyworth is portrayed by Christina Wolfe.
- 11 Appearances of Julia Pennyworth (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring Julia Pennyworth (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Julia Pennyworth (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Julia Pennyworth (Arrowverse)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.