Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- You're too late! You can't stop the seasons turning!
- — Calendar Man src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Accelerated Aging: Day's body ages at an accelerated rate, "with the seasons". Each season he gets older and will always die in winter and molt his skin.
- Resurrection: After Day dies in winter, he molts his skin and is reborn a young man in his prime. This usually takes an entire year but with chemical spores he can hasten the process to as little as a week.
- Journalism: Day acted as an anchor on the superhero news channel - Channel 52 - after first gaining his reputation as Calendar Man.
- Power Instability: Eventually, Day must die and be reborn. He has little control over this.
- Julian Day was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff, first appearing in Detective Comics #259. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Julian Day first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Channel 52 #1 by Scott Snyder, Mikel Janín, and Tom King.
- The tattoos on Julian Day's head are sometimes roman numerals depicting the months of the year. Sometimes the months are written in three letter short form instead of numbers.
- 25 Appearances of Julian Day (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Julian Day (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Julian Day (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Julian Day (Prime Earth)