Julian September was a disgruntled physicist who developed an "Engine of Chance", an orb that allowed him to manipulate coincidence on a sub-atomic level. He used it to "win" a Nobel Prize, "win" the lottery for seven days straight, and become president. He was defeated when Batman destroyed the orb, but the Justice League had to deal with his messing with the timeline.
- Engine of Chance
- In JLA #18, September is erroneously lauded as the first American Nobel Prize winner. The first American Nobel laureate (in September's category, physics) was Albert A. Michelson in 1907.
- 2 Appearances of Julian September (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Julian September (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Julian September (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Julian September (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."