Julio Mendez was a captain in the Central City Police Department.
When the Flash went back in time to save his mother from being killed by the Reverse Flash, he created a new timeline of events that would have happened if his mother had not been killed, later dubbed "Flashpoint."
In this new reality, one of the changes was that Barry's boss at the police station was not Captain Singh but instead Captain Mendez.
Capt. Mendez was later erased from the timeline when the Flash tried to undo his actions by having the Reverse Flash kill his mother again.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Julio Mendez. The original character was created by Danny Bilson and Paul DeMeo and first appeared in the episode "Pilot" of the series The Flash (1990).
- Captain Mendez was portrayed by Alex Désert. Désert also portrayed Julio Mendez in the 1990s The Flash TV series.
- 2 Appearances of Julio Mendez (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- 2 Images featuring Julio Mendez (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Quotations by or about Julio Mendez (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)
- Character Gallery: Julio Mendez (Arrowverse: Flashpoint Timeline)