Copy Edit Needed
After a JLA space-mission in the planet Toris-II, in the planetary system Malakon Toris, 143 light-years from Sol, a form of non-sentient plant life attached itself to Superman's uniform as a spore. When Superman returned to the Secret Sanctuary, the spore dropped off, and some time after the JLA moved to the satellite. The spore feeds off surrounding life-forms, absorbing electro-chemical energy from its victim's nerve cells, like a telepathic vampire. It was dormant, feeding on small animals. Junior, as it was named by Gypsy, grew and reached human size after the JLA was expelled from the bunker in Detroit and returned to the Secret Sanctuary. It attacked the Justice League, and one after one, the JLAers fell to its power, becoming old and going into a coma. With all this absorbed energy, Junior was able to simulate the shape of a red-eyed male human. Batman tricked Junior into falling on a deadly web-wire that drained its energy again to the comatose JLAers. 
- Energy Absorption: It feeds off surrounding life-forms, absorbing electro-chemical energy from its victim's nerve cells, like a telepathic vampire.
- Metamorphosis: With enough absorbed energy it can simulate the shape of a red-eyed male human.
- Diminished Intellect: Junior was an alien creature concerned only in hunt living beings in order to be alive. Although being able to speak when it reached human form, it was limited to repeat phrases and emit nonsense sounds.
- Monstrous Appearance
- This version of Junior, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Junior (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Junior (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Junior (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Junior (Earth-One)