Jur-Ll was an evil counterpart to Jor-El, from the Krypton of the Earth-Three universe. He was sentenced to the Phantom Zone for his crimes -- in fact, he was the first prisoner to be sent to the Earth-Three Phantom Zone, and, with Krypton exploding soon afterward, he was also the last. Eventually, Jur-Ll was able to escape from the Phantom Zone, reaching Kandor on Earth-One's Krypton, on the exact day that Brainiac shrank and stole Kandor. Jur-Ll, now in diminutive size like the rest of Kandor, went underground and became a crime boss under the name Crime-Lord.
- Originally, the alternate universe that Jur-Ll came from was not named. It was identified as Earth-Three in 2006's Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths. Jur-Ll's connection to Ultraman is unknown.
- This version of Crime-Lord, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 5 Appearances of Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- 1 Images featuring Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- Quotations by or about Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- Character Gallery: Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."