"Chapter 3": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Chapter 3"
- Black Orchid
- Doctor Fate
- Doom Patrol
- Justice League of America
- Phantom Stranger
- Power Girl
- Star Sapphire
- Amazo (Destroyed)
- Batgirl (As a spirit)
- Etrigan the Demon
- Forces of New Genesis
- Guardians of the Universe
- Jonathan Kent
- Lois Lane
- Martha Kent
- Metal Men
- Oliver Queen (Dies)
- Robin (As a spirit)
- Crime Syndicate of America
- Demons Three
Synopsis for "Chapter 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 28, 2004.
- The Crime Syndicate of America depicted resembles that of Pre-Crisis Earth-Three.
- The Marvel Family depicted resembles that of Pre-Crisis Earth-S.
- There are what appears to be hypertime version of Earth-Twelve and two other Earths.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium established that the events in this story occurred in the hypertime reality Earth-898.
- Because Another Nail was placed in a hypertime reality this suggests the other realities seen are also part of hypertime.
- The collapse of time and alternate realities is very similar to what happened in Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League: Another Nail Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League: Another Nail series
- Images from Justice League: Another Nail Vol 1 3
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.