Appearing in "Justice League: Starcrossed (Movie)"
- Lois Lane (Behind the scenes)
- Bracelets of Submission
- Giant Penny
- Green Lantern Ring
- Mister Freeze's Cold Gun
- Thanagarian Mace
Synopsis for "Justice League: Starcrossed (Movie)"
Earth receives a visitor from space in the form of Thanagarians, the race of aliens that Shayera Hol (Hawkgirl) comes from, posing as saviors from a potential invasion threat by an alien race called the Gordanians. However, it is revealed that the Thanagarians are the real invaders and that Shayera was sent as an infiltrator, joining the Justice League to gain their trust while the Thanagarians intend to destroy the Earth in order for it to become a hyperspace bypass for them to reach the Gordanian home world and end the war they have with them. The Justice League escape capture, discover this plan for themselves, and work together to put a stop to the Thanagarian invasion even as Shayera ends up betraying not only her Justice League compatriots but also her own people in doing so. After the Thanagarians depart, the rest of the Justice League vote on whether they should keep Shayera on as a team member when she announces to them that she has decided to quit, departing in the presence of a heartbroken John Stewart (Green Lantern).
- George Newbern as Superman
- Kevin Conroy as Batman
- Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman
- Michael Rosenbaum as Flash
- Phil LaMarr as Green Lantern
- Carl Lumbly as J'onn J'onnz
- Maria Canals as Hawkgirl
- Victor Rivers as Hro Talak
- Elizabeth Peña as Paran Dul
- Hector Elizondo as Lt. Kragger
- Kevin Michael Richardson as General Wells
- Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. as Alfred Pennyworth
- Characters from Justice League: Starcrossed (Movie)
- Other things related to Justice League: Starcrossed (Movie)
- Movie Gallery: Justice League: Starcrossed (Movie)