- The heat is on!
Appearing in "Nuclear Family Values"
- Firestorm Matrix (Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein) (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Origin)
- Justice League
- Nuclear Family (First appearance) (Flashback and main story) (Origin)
- Eric Shanner (First appearance) (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Nuclear Family Values"
The Hudson Nuclear Power Plant is attacked by the Nuclear Family and several members of the Justice League are preoccupied with other disasters but Batman sees from his monitoring station at the Justice League Watchtower that a new hero is en route. Firestorm intervenes and Martin Stein has to keep Ronnie Raymond on task.
Th plant is the site of the accident that caused the duo to fuse into Firestorm in the first place. As Firestorm intercepts the attackers, he finds that they are the Nuclear Family and are attempting ton convert the reactor core into a typical 1950s American household living room. They are a group of delusional androids who have no regard for human life.
Stein explains the origin of the Nuclear Family: they were created by Eric Shanner to show the devastation of nuclear accidents on human life but they were accidentally given sentience in a demonstration and they have been on the run ever since to protect their lives from being destroyed as a danger. If they create a mammoth radioactive wasteland, they can ensure their safety from biological lifeforms.
They manage to use Firestorm's body as a battery but he manages to trick Dog into freeing him. With Raymond's bravery and Stein's knowledge, Firestorm manages to drain the villains of their power before they can cause a meltdown. He uses his ability to restructure matter by shrinking the androids to a microscopic size and building them a small terrarium where they can live in peace.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- 8 Images from Justice League Action (TV Series) Episode: Nuclear Family Values
- Episodes of Justice League Action (TV Series)
- Images from Justice League Action (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Justice League Action (TV Series) series
Links and References