""Only the Lucky Ones Die!"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Justice League America Annual #7 is an issue of the series Justice League America Annual (Volume 1) with a cover date of September, 1993.
Synopsis for "Only the Lucky Ones Die!"
Appearing in "Only the Lucky Ones Die!"
- Justice League America
- Terrorsmith (First appearance)
- Gladys Mobley (Terrorsmith's daughter) (Single appearance)
- Wendy Mobley (Terrorsmith's wife) (Single appearance)
- Mike (Wendy's lover) (Single appearance)
- Paterson (superintendent) (Single appearance)
- Jessica Malone (a police officer) (Single appearance)
- Joseph Seski (Terrorsmith's doctor) (Single appearance)
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduce a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the character "Terrorsmith".
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America Annual series
- Images from Justice League America Annual Vol 1 7
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and References
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.