Appearing in "The Purge, Part Three of Three: To All Our Company"
- Justice League America
- El Diablo
- Carol Ferris
- Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
- Captain Atom's Justice League
- Tom Kalmaku
- Martian Manhunter
- Warrior (Cameo)
- Lord Havok
- Neron (Mentioned only)
- Overmaster (Mentioned only)
- Parallax (Mentioned only)
- Scarabus (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Purge, Part Three of Three: To All Our Company"
Nuklon, Obsidian, and Yazz are paraded around as slaves on Flicker City by Flicker. On Earth, several Justice Leaguers and associates seek out the team members lost in space and Arcana team with Lord Havok to evade the Justice League. Blue Devil, Civet, Fire, Icemaiden, and Power Girl are reunited with their teammates in chains. They only break free once Power Girl becomes enraged. This inspires a slave revolt that leads to Flicker being knocked out and his teleportation technology taken over by the League to return home with the help of El Diablo, who was similarly imprisoned. Yazz decides to stay behind to help all of the enslaved find their homes across the universe.
When the Leaguers are back at the Refuge, the heroes decide to take some time back on Earth to attend to their persona lives, such as Fire meeting with Warrior and Blue Devil visiting Marla Bloomberg's grave.
- The letter column mentions a vote to see who would join the League; the winner was Aquaman.
- The closing lines about how "some of us see the sky a little differently" references Justice League America #0.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Vol 1 113 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America series
- Images from Justice League America Vol 1 113
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.