"The Witching War, Part 2": Back from Romania, the team gathers in the headquarters where Diana explains them Circe tricked them all: she was the final witch-marked of Hecate and she waited for the defeat
- You should have run. You should have run to the other side of eternity.
Appearing in "The Witching War, Part 2"
- Justice League Dark
- Hecate (Flashback only)
- Injustice League Dark
- Parliament of Flowers
- Drakul Karfang (Appears only as a corpse)
- Parliament of Trees (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Witchfire (Flashback and main story)
- Abby Arcane (Mentioned only)
- Deadman (Mentioned only)
- God (Mentioned only)
- John Constantine (Mentioned only)
- Merlin (Mentioned only)
- Oleander Sorrel (Mentioned only)
- Otherkind (Mentioned only)
- Pamela Isley (Mentioned only)
- The Black (Mentioned only)
- Zatara (Mentioned only)
- Apokolips (Mentioned only)
- Oblivion Bar (Mentioned only)
- Ace of Winchesters
- Bracelets of Submission
- Cloak of Cyra
- Crystal Ball of Merlin
- Heart of Darkness
- Helmet of Fate
- Lasso of Truth
- Spear of Destiny
- Ruby of Life (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Witching War, Part 2"
Back from Romania, the team gathers in the headquarters where Diana explains them Circe tricked them all: she was the final witch-marked of Hecate and she waited for the defeat of the goddess to have all her power flow in her, becoming an incredible powerful being. Diana tells Bobo, Swamp Thing, Khalid and Kirk to start investigating on her movement: Alec will try to connect to The Green with Khalid amplifying his connection, while Detective Chimp will utilize his skills together with Kirk to find a missing goddess. They all start to work, but Kirk is missing.
Diana than wants to have a private chat with Zatanna and Kent: she tells them Giovanni appeared to her in a dream, revealing that she is the key to the fall of magic as she still has stored power of both Hecate and Chaos in herself. Then, she leads the two to a great room storing hundreds of powerful magical items, and also something that scares both Zee and Kent Nelson: the Black Diamond of Eclipso. Diana wants them to use it to make her reach the Collective Unconscious as she has a plan to counter-attack Circe.
Meanwhile, Circe's team is reaching the places of power conquered by Hecate in the past: Papa Midnite and the Floronic Man are going to the Parliament of Flowers to offer Jason Woodrue as their champion. The Floronic Man proves his worthiness tracking the interference of Swamp Thing, causing him to Rot. In his last words, Alec tells his comrades to find Abby as she is the only one that could save him. Then, Kirk appears under the influence of Klarion's magic, and injects himself with a new serum that transforms him into a bloodcurdling creature in front of Bobo and Khalid. Klarion and Solomon Grundy then are in Hecate's Necropolis, trying to convince it to get under the control of Circe.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League Dark Vol 2 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League Dark series
- Images from Justice League Dark Vol 2 15