Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Parliaments of Life Part 2"
- Justice League Dark
- Abby Arcane (Flashback and main story)
- Doctor Fate (In a vision)
- Matt Cable (Flashback only)
- Swamp Thing (In dream sequence only)
- Ellen Baker (Mentioned only)
- Harry Houdini (Mentioned only)
- Maxine Baker (Mentioned only)
- Urarina shamans (Mentioned only)
- Zatara (Mentioned only)
- Heart of The Rot
- Los Angeles
- Wilshire Grand Center (Also in a vision)
- Los Angeles
- Louisiana (Flashback and main story)
- Interstate 10 (Flashback only)
- Lewton Reformatory
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "The Parliaments of Life Part 2"
John Constantine and Zatanna are in Virginia, visiting a former asylum where John thinks they can find something connected to The Rot, the force which guardian is Abigail Arcane. They use a magical key, the Key of Houdini, to open a door into the Heart of the Rot. There, Constantine finds something unexpected: a living plant, a thing that should not exist there. It's the key to find out what happened to Abby: while he follows the track, eating the plant in the process as it is a natural drug, Constantine dives into a lake while Zatanna fights against servants of The Rot controlled by an old enemy, Anton Arcane, who tells Zee that The Rot is growing dissatisfied with Abby and once again it calls his name.
In Los Angeles, Animal Man, Diana and Bobo try to counter-attack the spreading of The Grey, another of the Parliaments of Life, currently into a crisis due to what recently happened to magic. While Animal Man tries an hail mary, in the Justice League Dark headquarters Kent Nelson talks with the Floronic Man, who tells Kent they have no idea who really is behind all this.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League Dark Vol 2 21 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League Dark series
- Images from Justice League Dark Vol 2 21