"The Lords of Order, Chapter 2": In the Justice League Dark headquarters, Man-Bat successfully performs and enchantment to free Khalid Nassour from his prison. The kid is anxious because he knows the true plans of the [[Lords of O
Synopsis for "The Lords of Order, Chapter 2"
In the Justice League Dark headquarters, Man-Bat successfully performs and enchantment to free Khalid Nassour from his prison. The kid is anxious because he knows the true plans of the Lords of Order: he tells Kirk about how Nabu and Kent argued about Nabu's plan of letting the Otherkind enter Earth, and he also told Man-Bat how Nabu himself forced Kent to enter inside a dimension stored in the Helmet of Fate itself. Khalid explains Nabu and the other Lords know that most magic practitioners will be consumed by the Otherkind, but also know, being magical beings themselves, that the other will try to find a place to hide, a place where the Otherkind cannot penetrate.
We soon discover the place is Myrra: Bobo already offered a refuge to all magical people in the Oblivion Bar but soon, when the Upside-Down Man reached the place, the Detective used his sword to open a passage to the realm of Myrra, where of course the Lords or Order, predicting every move, waited to completely eradicate magic from existence. When the fight starts, the Lords of Order already showed their great power, separating the demon Etrigan from his host, Jason Blood. Retreating to the castle and trying to bring up a counter plan, Bobo, Blue Devil and the others are reached by Kirk and Khalid, with the two explaining them Nabu's real intentions and Khalid saying is too late for Myrra, as the realm is already condemned.
Meanwhile, Diana and Zatanna are again in Aeaea, after discovering that Giovanni Zatara talked about the true nature of the Otherkind with Mordru and Circe in the past: Zatanna feels they are part of a far larger and longer story that hasn't been told to her full extent yet. Zee wants to know how she and the team enter the equation, and what should she do with the Ruby of Life, a thing his father was able to pass to her even if imprisoned by the Otherkind. As the earth start rumbling, Circe tells them their answers are approaching.
Appearing in "The Lords of Order, Chapter 2"
- Justice League Dark
- Blue Devil
- Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson) (Flashback only)
- Jason Blood
- Khalid Nassour (Flashback and main story)
- Lords of Order
- Doctor Fate (Nabu) (Flashback and main story)
- Lord Structure (Ibis the Invincible) (Flashback and main story)
- Brother Pattern (Mark Merlin, The Prince Ra-Man) (Flashback and main story)
- Count Control (Gregorio de la Vega) (Flashback and main story)
- Sister Symmetry (Madame Xanadu) (Flashback and main story)
- Black Adam (Flashback only)
- Black Orchid
- Drakul Karfang (Appears only as a corpse)
- Enchantress (June Moone)
- Justice League (Flashback only)
- Klarion the Witch Boy
- Lady Blackhawk (Flashback only)
- Mister Terrific (Flashback only)
- Plastic Man (Flashback only)
- Raven (Flashback only)
- Steel (Flashback only)
- Solomon Grundy
- Traci 13
- Cult of the Cold Flame (Mentioned only)
- Hecate (Mentioned only)
- Lords of Chaos (Mentioned only)
- Mordru (Mentioned only)
- Merlin (Mentioned only)
- Otherkind (Mentioned only)
- Papa Midnite (Mentioned only)
- Tannarak (Mentioned only)
- Zatara (Mentioned only)
- Oblivion Bar (Flashback only)
- Dark Multiverse (Mentioned only)