""Showdown..."": After the Lords of Order reject her plea for help against their rogue agent, the Gray Man, Doctor Fate (Linda Strauss) goes alone to confront the villain and his agent, Dr. Irwin Teasdale. Teasdale's horde of "vampire-zombies" (actually people
- Yeah -- but only in the J.L.I. do you get to travel the world, fight vampires, and have giant grey lunatics throw buildings on you!
Appearing in "Showdown..."
- Justice League Europe
- Justice League International
Synopsis for "Showdown..."
After the Lords of Order reject her plea for help against their rogue agent, the Gray Man, Doctor Fate (Linda Strauss) goes alone to confront the villain and his agent, Dr. Irwin Teasdale. Teasdale's horde of "vampire-zombies" (actually people infected by a virus of his creation, under the guidance of Simon Stagg advance through an electrified fence and close in on the combined forces of Justice League America and Justice League Europe. But the Gray Man, empowered by the dream essences of Teasdale's hordes, grows to gigantic proportions and directly assaults the Justice League International.
The Spectre departs, but J'onn is determined to tell Max this mysterious hero. Dr. Fate decides to stay on with the JLA. Captain Atom awaits the return of Rocket Red, who is searching for Power Girl. Kara took a serious blow during the battle with the Gray Man.
Finally, Flash pays a visit to Power Girl, who lies unconscious in a hospital bed.
This is part 4 of the Teasdale Imperative. It continues from Justice League America Vol 1 32.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League Europe Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League Europe series
- Images from Justice League Europe Vol 1 8